Systech Announces Comprehensive Updates to its Market-Leading Brand Protection Solutions
PRINCETON, NJ – (July 9, 2020) Systech International, the software solutions division of Markem-Imaje, today announced the latest release of the Systech Brand Protection Suite™. The platform delivers a powerful and fully integrated solution to combat counterfeiters, solve product diversion and meet regulatory compliance.
The expanded solution features the company’s award-winning, non-additive
New functionality available with the release includes:
- Support for pushing unique responses and content to users and authenticating
e-Fingerprintedproducts on smartphones. Responses can be tailored to the user, location, time and safety of the product. In addition, content can be brand specific.
- Capability to add attachments such as photos, to annotations on an authenticated e-Fingerprint. This is essential to the bi-directional nature of the connected package established once the item is e-Fingerprinted.
- Significant improvements in traceability with the introduction of several features that make the platform more flexible, scalable and interoperable.
- Dynamic Item Association – capacity to infer an object’s action and “virtualize” EPCIS actions that were not explicitly captured and translated into an EPCIS message initially
- Item Expiration Management Engine – the ability to proactively interrogate the system daily and warn users that lots are due to expire within a configurable time frame
- Transformation Engine SDK – functions that help users perform more data manipulations that would otherwise not be possible in standard XSLT
- An upgraded serialization and line management platform to Windows 10 to ensure platform compatibility and long-term support.
- A new analytics platform, Systech Insight, with a series of Information on Demand dashboards and analytics data pool.
“The Brand Protection Suite was introduced as a direct response to our customer’s requirements” says Roger Veenma, Systech’s General Manager. “The new functionality across product serialization, traceability, authentication and insight being released at this time reflects our longstanding commitment to innovation and excellence.”
The Systech Brand Protection Suite is the first holistic solution to bring together the key pillars of brand protection: serialization, traceability, authentication and insight. It transforms a simple package barcode to give brand owners end-to-end visibility and actionable, data-driven insight about a specific product as it moves across the supply chain.
Systech’s covert and non-additive e-Fingerprint solution UniSecure® along with its track-and-trace solution UniTrace®, helps fight global counterfeiting and diversion problems without relying on adding anything new to the packaging process. Systech was the first vendor to release a productized global serialization solution in UniSeries®, the most widely implemented solution of its kind.