Systech Expands Market-Leading Brand Protection Solution for Improved Supply Chain Visibility
PRINCETON, NJ – (October 15, 2019) Systech, a global technology leader in digital brand protection and product authentication, today announced a new release of the Systech Brand Protection Suite™—its fully integrated platform to combat counterfeiters, solve product diversion and meet regulatory compliance.
The Suite is the only holistic solution that brings together the key pillars of brand protection: serialization, traceability, authentication and operational insight. The enhanced offering features the company’s award-winning e-Fingerprint® technology for non-additive authentication combined with seamless track-and-trace and reporting capabilities. It leverages a simple package barcode to give brand owners end-to-end visibility and actionable, data-driven insight about a specific product as it moves through the supply chain.
New functionality available across the Suite includes:
- Capability to push unique information and robust content to users when they authenticate e-Fingerprinted products on smartphones
- Enhanced interface in the UniSecure® Mobile Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Full support for new Russian pharmaceutical serialization regulations
- FDA DSCSA Salable Returns compliance support with a Verification Router Service offering
- Access to a robust repository of packaging line, serialization, aggregation and supply chain data for ad hoc reporting and business analytics
“It is essential to push every element of our Brand Protection Suite strongly together, as each provides value critical to meet customer needs,” says Ara Ohanian, chief executive officer of Systech. “The combination of product serialization, traceability, digital authentication and connectivity that we provide is unmatched in the market. This release highlights our client commitment of providing continuous innovation in brand protection.”
Jefferson Barr, VP Marketing