- Company founded by Robert DeJean to provide automation solutions to manufacturing and packaging operations at companies worldwide
- Introduces a single solution that combines vision technology with procedural management and device communication
Develops TIPS (Total Integrated Packaging Security), an integrated inspection and information management system that enables customers to remain competitive in a global marketplace
Unveils the first seamless integrated products, Systech Sentri and Systech Advisor, facilitating real-time production monitoring, control, data collection and reporting
Emerges as the leader in packaging automation technology, with its TIPS software-driven products designed to improve product integrity and optimize the packaging process
- Systech Item Process Stream (IPS), which supports the development and deployment of new serialization
- DNA, which facilitates the storage and tracking of a product’s characteristics, providing brand owners with advanced insight into their supply chains
- Introduces Systech Guardian, based on the proprietary Packaging Execution System (PES), powering mass serialization and track and trace of item-level products
- Expands the marketing of its packaging performance management solutions to the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, healthcare and food & beverage industries worldwide
Opens first office in Mumbai, India
Opens first office in Shanghai, China
Systech leads the brand protection revolution with UniSecure®
Systech Brand Protection Suite™, the first fully integrated supply chain solution to combat counterfeiters, solve product diversion and meet regulatory compliance
Systech acquired by Dover Corporation, and joined Markem-Imaje to deliver comprehensive packaging intelligence solutions that protect products from the factory floor to the consumer.
and beyond ...
Check back for announcements on continued innovations.
Systech Celebrates 35+ Years of Product Innovation
Along our journey from a promising tech start-up in 1985 to where we are today—the global leader in serialization, track and trace, and brand protection solutions—we’ve experienced many memorable firsts and corporate milestones.
As we expanded from our Princeton, NJ headquarters to offices around the globe, so too did our R&D, which led to many technology patents and in turn, innovative world-class products. Today, these solutions offer brand protection to our customers throughout their supply chains in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food and beverage, consumer goods, health and beauty, and distilled spirits industry, and beyond.