Webinar: Serialization 2.0 – Pharma Regulatory Compliance in 2020
February 5, 2020 @ 11am ET.
Virtually all brands face the threat of counterfeiting and gray market trading. But there are other challenges facing supply chain managers. The need to keep pace with interactive packaging technologies for consumer engagement is certainly one. At the same time, rapidly expanding global supply chains make it difficult to know exactly where your products are and if they are being sold by trusted partners as intended.
Join us as we discuss the future of the pharmaceutical supply chain and review innovative technologies that will not only get us to the 2023 DSCSA deadline, but are changing the landscape for brand, product and consumer protection.
In this 45-minute webinar, we will discuss:
- Saleable Returns and VRS
- Secure tracking at the package level, including aggregation
- Why your drug distribution channel is still not safe
- Augmenting existing serialization solutions with innovative technologies
- Leveraging existing package labeling to fight supply chain threats
- Cost-effective solutions to prevent counterfeiting and diversion
Join Systech and our partners at Excellis Health Solutions and Sharp for a look into the future of the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Date | Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Time | 11:00am NYC, 16:00pm London
Duration | 45 Minutes