Webinar: Five Ways to Optimize Your Industrial Coding in 2021
Originally aired December 2, 2020. Now available on-demand.
Running multiple packaging lines 24/7 requires endless planning to avoid downtime and issues. It’s critical to get the right codes on the right products to deliver accurate real-time supply chain insight, actionable product data and digital connectivity. Organizations can improve line output, ensure coding excellence and create operational efficiencies by leveraging the key pillars of packaging intelligence: message management, verification, line control and insight.
This webinar will introduce you to the latest developments in integrated packaging intelligence solutions. And we’ll highlight the actual benefits of implementing Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) solutions in real-world scenarios.
Learn how forward-thinking companies are optimizing packaging their industrial coding operations to:
- Reduce the time needed to prepare and start production runs
- Ensure product codes meet regulations and supplier specifications
- Eliminate incorrectly coded and packaged products before they are created
- Decrease unscheduled line-stoppage to optimize printer performance
- Increase production output by adding OEE to existing or new packaging systems
The results? Streamlined printing processes, increased production efficiency and traceability of products throughout the supply chain.
Date | Dec 2, 2020
Time | 09:00 NYC | 14:00 London
Duration| 45 Minutes