Webinar: Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Update | Summer 2020
Originally aired August 12, 2020. Now available on-demand.
Learn about important recent changes in serialization rules in the US, Brazil, the EU, India and Russia. New mandates are on the horizon for many countries. Right now, sustaining product readiness and preparing for the introduction of new vaccination manufacturing lines is top of mind. Following this guidance will help you to minimize costs and ensure timely compliance to mandates.
In this 45-minute webinar, regulatory expert Dirk Rodgers will review compliance changes in the US, Brazil, the EU, India, Russia and more, including:
- US: VRS, the FDA pilot and the DSCSA impact on the COVID-19 pandemic
- EU FMD: Dual unique identifier/anti-tamper device mandate
- Brasil: Anvisa timeline changes
- India: Switch from DAVA to iVEDA Portal
- Russia: Prescription and OTC products requirements
- Quick updates on Indonesia, Australia, China, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and EU (Nordic countries)
Date | August 12, 2020
Time | 11:00 NYC | 16:00 London
Duration | 45 Minutes