Design a Brand Protection Blueprint That Works
Part 1. Webinar. Feb 17, 2021. 11:00 NYC
Part 2. Workshop. Mar 3, 2021. 10:30 NYC
Your brand image is one of your company’s greatest assets. And make no mistake—risk to your brand continues to grow. Criminals perpetually take advantage of opportunities to counterfeit and divert products and commit fraudulent behavior that undermines brand value and places consumers at risk.
What is the best way to effectively mitigate these harmful risks? Unfortunately, many companies have been too reactive—initiating brand protection programs that are passive, piecemeal and unsustainable. You need to take a proactive approach to brand protection.
Don’t miss this two-part series with our guest Dr. Jeremy Wilson, Professor, MSU, School of Criminal Justice. Jeremy will immerse participants in a proven, holistic approach to brand protection—built on extensive field research with brands across many industries.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Practitioners working in companies looking to establish a new brand protection program as well as those looking to maximize the effectiveness of their existing program.
Part 1: A Blueprint for Brand Protection
In this webinar you will:
• Learn why companies need a brand protection strategy
• Receive a framework for creating a brand protection program
• Examine the framework for your own business
• Learn how to become highly strategic, proactive, evidence-based and comprehensive in your fight against product counterfeits and brand infringements
Date | February 17, 2021
Time | 11am et, 16:00 London
Duration | 45 minutes
Part 2: Exclusive Workshop
Qualified individuals who attend the webinar and register for the workshop (by February 24) will receive admission to our 90-minute virtual Brand Protection Blueprint workshop. Expert panelists from major brands will discuss their real-life experiences implementing and running a holistic brand protection program. circumstances.
Join the Brand Protection Blueprint workshop to:
• Learn how to put this framework into practice
• Hear directly from brand protection leaders who have employed this framework—the advantages, the challenges and how they overcame them
• Learn how to get support within your organization for a brand protection program
Date | March 3, 2021
Time | 10.30 am est, 15:30 London
Duration | 90 minutes